Strategic Home Marketing 5 Step Plan
1. Home Evaluation
- I will evaluate your home and the competition in the current market conditions. A complimentary Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will show the true value of your property and serve as a guideline for the listing price.
2. Prepare to List
- Next, I will prepare the listing contract and other required documentation. After taking accurate measurements of the property, I will have a professional photographer take photos and create a virtual tour of your home in order to catch the interest of buyers.
3. Comprehensive Advertising
- Your home will then be listed on both the Barrie and Toronto Real Estate Boards. It will also be featured on my personal websites and all social media platforms to give access to the largest possible audience of prospective buyers. A Sutton For Sale sign will be placed on your property. I will hold open houses to invite potential buyers to come and view your home, and beautiful full colour feature sheets will allow buyers to visualize your property even after the showing.
4. Open Communication
- The key to selling your home quickly and for top dollar lies in open communication. I will keep you informed with agent feedback from showings. I will present and review all offers with you, and of course use my practiced negotiation skills to get you the highest price for your home.
- This is your time to celebrate! Once your home is sold, I will help you finalize the closing. I have trusted connections with many qualified professionals in the real estate field, such as lawyers and moving companies, in order to make this process as straightforward and stress-free as possible. I follow through with my clients even after the sale is complete to answer any questions you may have. Contact me today to join my list of satisfied clients!